QUANTUM COMPUTING EXPO TOKYO is a trade show specialised in quantum computing technologies which was newly launched in 2020 as a concurrent shows of AI EXPO TOKYO and BLOCKCHAIN EXPO TOKYO. As one of the new technologies which changes the world, quantum computing is getting more attention from various industries such as logistics, pharmaceutical, energy, manufacturing, and finance. At QUANTUM COMPUTING EXPO TOKYO, you will have a great opportunity to introduce your technologies the Japan & Asia market.
- Applications/Serviceswith QuantumComputers
- Hardware for Quantum Computing
- Technical Support/Consulting
- Other Related Service etc.
Why I exhibit at Japan's shows organised by RX Japan.
- Voices of International exhibitors who exhibited at the previous show -
Mr. Chris Longstaff (Mindtech)
Mr. Maximo Arozarena (Kenja)
Ms. Ly Thanh Tam (Ekoios)
Promote your products at Japan's Largest exhibition
Quantum computing related technology and solutions are gathered. Not only increase int'l sales but also gain recognition of your company.
● QuantumComputingTechnologies ● Applications/Services with Quantum Computers ● Hardware for Quantum Computing ● Technical Support/Consulting ● Other Related Service
● Manufacturing ● Infrastructure/Energy ● Communication/IT ● Security ● Media/Gaming ● Medical/BioTechnologies ● Academic/ResearchInstitution ● Energy ● Government/Organisation etc.
The exhibition offers all the business activities, from generating new leads to receiving orders.
Based on own company’s needs, you can tailor your exhibiting.
Meet companies from various industries and departments
B2B exhibition focused on business meetings. Meet lots of industries and companies that are considering the application of technology in a short-term period.
Negotiate with key persons with the decision-making authority
More than 42% of the visitors are managers and above with decision-making authority.
- Visitor Profile at 2022 Spring Edition -
- Excerpts of Visitor Companies at 2022 Spring Edition -
(Including concurrent shows.)
Effectively sell your technology and products by showing demonstrations
Instead of one-way online sales, physically experiencing a demo leads to more specific business meetings.
Held inside NexTech Week Tokyo
QUANTUM COMPUTING EXPO TOKYO is one of the consisting shows of NexTech Week Tokyo which gathers advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc. Many of professionals from various industries gather at once to see the latest technologies.
Extensive Services to Maximise your Result
Our dedicated staff will provide full support from application to the day of the Expo. If you are considering exhibiting, please feel free to contact us.
1. Online exhibitor & product search
Online show catalogue enables visitors to search exhibitors/exhibits. By showcasing your products information, you can attract a number of visitors to your booth.
2. Provide e-invitation for the exhibition
Provide requested number of e-invitations for free. You can send e-invitations to all of your customers.
3. VIP special invitation system
You can invite important clients, company you want to do business with in the future, those who are managers or above who can’t be contacted usually with special privileges for them.
4. Product information (press release) delivery service for the press
Key point is delivered to about 300 medias in and out of Japan. You can introduce products to many people in the press. The executive office selects companies to post randomly.
Considering exhibiting? Contact us Now!
Show Management will give you a free introduction and provide you with first-hand information.
・Exhibition Outline ・Exhibiting Cost ・Exhibitor List ・Floor Plan ・New Border Measures, etc.